There will be two different themes offered this summer. Feel free to sign up for just one or both weeks! Boxes will be mailed out in time for students to participate during the camp week:
- Spy Week: June 22-24, 2020 (Registration closes on May 31)
- Survival Week: July 20-24, 2020 (Registration closes on June 30)
The activities and lessons will be targeted to the age range selected during registration:
- Lower Elementary (rising 1st-3rd grades)
- Upper Elementary (rising 4th-6th grades)
- Middle School (rising 7th-9th grades)
Each box is $70 per student, with additional siblings’ boxes priced at $55.
The cost includes all activity supplies (outside of scissors, pencils, etc.), a D-Day shirt, age-appropriate book on the camp theme, video lessons, and shipping.
A limited number of scholarships to cover the cost of one box are available on based on financial need and receipt of application. Complete the online application by May 31 for consideration.